Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon forum for the whole world!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon of The Week
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 2ng7ukn
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:37 pm
Clock
Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time Eastern Time
Latest topics
» good bye pokemon global station we will miss you
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm by ShadowBlade

» Crack Engineering Software
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm by read2

» Fire battle
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm by hussainarakkal

» Competitive Pokemon Fanatics
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm by iFlysmn

» My mkwii friend code is 4865-7434-5981
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm by Eric x3 xD

» New year's resolutions?
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am by J-pop princess

» Fullbringers! The all dragon clan! Is finally started!
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am by J-pop princess

» Adventure Time Roleplay
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm by Eric x3 xD

» My accomplishments here!
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am by J-pop princess

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Eric x3 xD
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPokemon Role Play - Page 2 I_voting_barPokemon Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
jamester13
Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPokemon Role Play - Page 2 I_voting_barPokemon Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ShadowBlade
Blaze The Meowth
J-pop princess
HeartTheNinjaPokemonMaste
White Ranger
Moderfokingbaws
Feathertalon
Dragon Lorde-Silver

Pokemon Role Play

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

Poké Points : 493926

Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 pm

MoonStar stares at the to like they were stealing his berries. o-o
"Sure.......Jolt can come.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonglobalstation.forumtion.com
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

Poké Points : 437218

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Jolt looks at MoonStar. "Aw, don't worry pal, i've already eaten." He says rather nicely. "Hey, how come your so nice to him and not me?" "Because we're both Eevee evolutions, he's much cooler than you, and he doesn't sound annoying!" Blaze: TnT
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Moonstar laughs. "Well let's hurry to the base. Have you all forgot about the poisoned Eevee?!"
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:36 pm

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot!" Blaze said quickly. "Hey there little one!" Blaze said to the Eevee. The Eevee starts to bawl. "Your great with kids, Blaze!" Jolt said while moaning.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:22 pm

MoonStar was glad to hear there was someone with him that was good with kids. "To the base, AWAY!" MoonStar wanted to sound like a super hero, that is why he said what he said, sounds epic...right? So the team headed off to the base. They could see it in the distance, they were closer. Finally they came upon the well guarded walls of the exterior base. It was guarded by Machamps, and the all mighty steelix. MoonStar went up to greet the gate keeper.... "I return with a Meowth who claims to be part of the Squad, and Jolteon who follows, and a poisoned eevee." The gate keeper let them pass. The base was huge and big, nothing any one could think of. It was powered by a billion pichu and pikachu. The group headed of to see the base nurse.....Chansey.
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:45 pm

"Whoa! This is so cool!" Blaze exclaimed. "You gotta lot of protection, don't ya?" Jolt said caciously watching after Blaze. "Ooh, that guy looks like Pikachu!" Blaze said in a kinda childish voice. "Blaze, knock it off." "And that guys looks like he's dead! And that guy is SUPER ugly! And that guy isn't bad looking! And, OH EM GEE look at-" Blaze's voice was cut off my Jolt's spiky paw of her mouth. "Shut ya Meowth, Meowth!!!" He whispered harshly to Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:11 am

Moonstar began to laugh! "Hahhaa-Okay let's hurry down stairs!" The group then headed downstairs into the base. The base housed a group of 3 million pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:05 pm

"Whoa!" Blaze said with a shocked voice. "Geez, Jolt! These Pokemon sure make you look like a baby Eevee!" "hmph." Jolt mumbled. "Whoa! Look at that-" But before Blaze could have said the rest, Jolt's temper got the best of him and he hit Blaze on the back of her head. "OW! Thanks!" "No problem..."
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm

The group then headed down stairs where they could hear Chansey humming to her awkward song. Chansey said, "Ohhh dear, what has happened?" Monnstar gave her the death stare... "Fix it... -.-" Said Moonstar...
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:16 pm

When Blaze heard the song she couldn't help but think, "LOL that's a hilarious song!" While Jolt was thinking, "Did this lady get dropped on her head when she was an egg or somethin?" Blaze then saw all sorts of medical things in the room. She then saw something shiny. Jolt looked over where she was looking and then went wide eyed. "NO BLAZE NO!"
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Moonstar noticed how amusing they found Chansey "Actually....she was dropped on her head.., while she was an egg."
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:42 pm

"Wow, Jolt you are right about something for a first!" Blaze said while being tugged on by Jolt. "I'm so glad I followed ya here, MoonStar would've died by now." Jolt said while gritting his teeth and pulling Blaze away from the bottles of medicine that looked rather shiny. "JOLT! LET GO! I WANT THAT SHINY THING!" Blaze yelled at Jolt. "You're killing me, and why are we friends?" Jolt thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 pm

As the Chansey bagan to perform her operation on the toxifyed Eevee, the group left to go meet the rest of the base. The base was a vast dome filled with lights and many species of powerful Pokémon. "So do you guys like it here?" said MoonStar with a gasp. MoonStar was still tired from the running earlier. -Pant pant pant ---
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:31 am

"Like it? I love it!" Blaze exclaimed. "Yeah, ya gotta pretty sweet place here." Jolt said with a little jealously. Blaze saw MoonStar panting. "Are you tired? Well, I can understand. Jolt's pretty fast!" Blaze started to laugh. "Hey, don't ya be rude!" Jolt said. Blaze's stomach started to growl. "I guess all this talk about food just got me hungery!" Blaze said with a smile. "We weren't talking about food." Jolt mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:08 pm

The group then headed pst the great hall in the base to the courtyard. at the courtyard, you could rest and feast. "Let's get out there and eat!" Said MoonStar with a exclaimed look.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
jamester13
Gold User
Gold User
jamester13

Poké Points : 439835

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:05 pm

(can i join )
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:59 pm

( I hope you can. But this is Eric's forum. You should ask him.)
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:03 pm

"HAHAHA! I Can't wait to eat! I'm so starving!" Blaze said with enthusiasm. "Blaze, calm yaself down." Jolt said. "Dude, you have anger issues!" Blaze said but then quickly put both of her paws on her mouth. "WHY YA LITTLE-" "Can we eat soon, MoonStar?!"
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 pm

(James, sure but you need to try your best to use correct Grammar. All you need to do is when your character talks, put quotation marks around it like a story. Thanks and enjoy.)

"HAHAHA! Stop the arguing guys! I'm starving too!" MoonStar said. "Blaze, Jolt...get ready to eat a wonderful basket of freshly Oran Berries." Everyone seemed to be happy at the site of the fresh, juicy, ripe Oran berries.

Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 TagOran
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:31 pm

*Blaze stuffs her face with Oran Berries* *Jolt only eats like 3, because he's not that hungery* "MHFGHYAEGHFHNSMPFGH!" Blaze says with her mouth full. "Outta 10, Blaze's intelligence is gonna be 1." Jolt said with delight. "Your's is 0, Jolt..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

Poké Points : 457569

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 pm

(Can i join)
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:21 pm

(Eric's Choice)
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

Poké Points : 457569

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:43 pm

(I'll wait)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play   Pokemon Role Play - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Role Play
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2