Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon forum for the whole world!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon of The Week
September NEWS 2ng7ukn
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:37 pm
Clock
Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time Eastern Time
Latest topics
» good bye pokemon global station we will miss you
September NEWS EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm by ShadowBlade

» Crack Engineering Software
September NEWS EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm by read2

» Fire battle
September NEWS EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm by hussainarakkal

» Competitive Pokemon Fanatics
September NEWS EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm by iFlysmn

» My mkwii friend code is 4865-7434-5981
September NEWS EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm by Eric x3 xD

» New year's resolutions?
September NEWS EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am by J-pop princess

» Fullbringers! The all dragon clan! Is finally started!
September NEWS EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am by J-pop princess

» Adventure Time Roleplay
September NEWS EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm by Eric x3 xD

» My accomplishments here!
September NEWS EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am by J-pop princess

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Eric x3 xD
September NEWS I_vote_lcapSeptember NEWS I_voting_barSeptember NEWS I_vote_rcap 
jamester13
ShadowBlade
Blaze The Meowth
J-pop princess
HeartTheNinjaPokemonMaste
White Ranger
Moderfokingbaws
Feathertalon
Dragon Lorde-Silver

September NEWS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

Poké Points : 493926

September NEWS Empty
PostSubject: September NEWS   September NEWS EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 pm

*Instead of beginning with August, We'll be starting with September*

Video-Game News:

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Localisation
American magazine, Nintendo Power, has revealed another new localisation detail for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2. It has revealed that the areas dotted around in trees across Unova, Hidden Hollows, are to be called Hidden Grotto. These areas give various Pokémon with their Hidden Ability and a variety of rare items.

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Localisation

Another new area localisation for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 has been revealed. This localisation is the final city that has yet to be revealed. This city is Seigaiha City and is where the Gym Leader Marlon dwells. In the English games, this area will be known Humilau City.

Newly Released Vidoegames:

Like a Star @ heaven POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2 RELEASES ON October 6th!!!! ^_^ Like a Star @ heaven

As the next game, Learn With Pokémon: Typing Adventure, is out in Europe on Friday, I have updated the entire Typing Adventure sections with various localisations. Mostly these are just the course names, though the entire course setup had to be redone due to a different keyboard layout with the English game. The Pokémon listings have also been redone with the English listings. In addition to this, the Spin-Off Pokédex has been updated with all these changes.

September NEWS 35ckkn9

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth. It also provides so new information. The main town in this game is called Post Town, and the game features many of the old mechanics, including four moves, tiles that boost stats and more.

Pokemon Random Fact.

Today marks the eighty-seventh entry into the Generation V competitive field with a new Pokémon. Today, we are covering a Pokémon introduced in the fifth generation. The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent's habitat: all sunken, all lost, all vanished. They propel themselves by expelling absorbed seawater from their bodies. Their favorite food is life energy.Its body is mostly seawater. It's said there's a castle of ships Jellicent have sunk on the seafloor. So here it is, the eighty-seventh entry, Jellicent.

Anime News:
-Japan will be viewing Pokemon Episode #754
The Junior Cup, Site of Partings and Encounters!

Pokemon: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

The official site has announced that the new movie is to air in the United States on Cartoon Network on December 8th. This movie, titled Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo in Japan is to be called Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice. It features Black Kyurem, White Kyurem and Keldeo in both of its forms.
watching the movie will show you the anime side of pokemon! Smile

September NEWS Fktlkx

Pokemon Events.
IGN Porygon
Games Obtainable With: Black, White
Available from: July 12th 2012 to September 25th 2012
Password: IGNPORYGON

This event gives you a Level 10 Porygon with its hidden ability given away by a password from IGN. Please visit Pokemon Global link to obtain!
*******************THIS EVENT ENDS IN 5 DAYS**********************

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - US Genesect Event

Following on from our reveal of it last week in the UK, the US has also just announced the Genesect event for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2. This event will download Genesect to your Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 games and will run from launch on October 7th to November 12th 2012 giving a month to receive it. It is likely to run at the same time across all English language games

September NEWS 649

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Global Link Pikachu

For those of you with the Japanese games, the next Global Link promotion has begun. This promotion, if you participated in the Summer Sports League 2012 on the Daisuki Club website, gives you access to a Level 10 Pikachu with its Hidden Ability of Lightningrod. This Pokémon is available to those eligible until January 31st so if you're eligible, be sure to get it!!!

September NEWS 2qvwhug

Last edited by Eric x3 xD on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:44 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonglobalstation.forumtion.com
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

Poké Points : 457569

September NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: September NEWS   September NEWS EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:12 am

Awesome!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven What a Face
Back to top Go down

September NEWS
Page 1 of 1